Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Casual Day!

Hey girls! I wanted to post a casual outfit of the day. Im really trying to post at least one a week. I'm getting better. Anyhoo, I went to the movies to see Lawless with my hubby. It was a pretty good movie. Then we did a little thrift shopping but I didn't find anything I wanted. I put some links down below where you can buy some of these things online if you're interested. I would suggest checking out Lane Bryant in store because the things I bought were only $9.99 and the website is showing a way higher price. Hope you guys are having a good week!









Skirt - Lane Bryant, you can order it here, but check stores for a better price.
White Tee - Lane Bryant
Button Up - Lane Bryant - No longer available online but check stores.
Belt - Elloquii - No longer available
Boots- Payless, get them here
Necklace - Nordstrom, buy here but gold is no longer available.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit,that belt is cute, I saw lawless too,love loveee tom hardy so I had to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love him too and he was so good in this movie!

      Delete